- This download product is delivered by email (immediately)
- Download within 7 days to your device
Our Interview Success Workbook includes:
- 1 x Workbook – 72 pages of insights and exercises specifically designed to prepare you for any behavioural interview
- 1 x General Interview questions – 20 pages (PDF)
- An additional guide on managing Group Exercises or Tasks - 7 pages (PDF)
- Unlimited email support while completing the workbook
Our best seller, the Interview Success Workbook guides you in preparing your responses to interview questions. Designed for use by:
- Corporate, Management, Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, Administration, Analyst, Finance, Healthcare workers and many more.
You have probably heard of the STAR or SAR interview method. Most employers worldwide use this method of interview. Put simply, it means you must provide examples from your past experience to illustrate your potential. In a very specific format.
Think of it this way, a new employer doesn’t know you, so they are not going to be swayed by your opinion about yourself or your ability, they require evidence.
This Workbook is 72+ pages of exercises that guides you in understanding and selecting the best answers:
- What employers seek in candidates
- How to find great examples
- How to answer those big questions such as “Why do you want to work for us”
- The right way to answer negative or difficult questions
- How to handle career hiccups or gaps in your career
- How to define your strengths and weaknesses so they are not deal breakers
Interviews are always difficult, as most of us do not undertake them often, If you prepare in advance and know what you have to offer then so will the manager or recruitment team. Our role is to help you achieve that.
The Interview Success Workbook is also the most thorough preparation you can do prior to an individual one-on-one coaching session. (click here for coaching)
Allow 3 – 7 days to complete thoroughly.
Interview Success Workbook
The Interview Success Workbook is our global best seller, why? Because it explains the rules, helps you find great examples and guides you step by step in providing powerful information about you, to any recruitment or interview team.
Delivered by Download