Our Ultimate Interview Prep Bundle 2 is for those who are starting to prepare for any job interview (new job, promotion, apprenticeship, cadetship or part time job). Leave nothing to chance as you turn up the volume on their career progression, new job interview or career change.
It includes everything from the Starter Pack + an extra 1-hour of one on one coaching with our senior global interview coaching team to run a mock interview and review or to use how you wish.
This pack works out at over a 22% saving when we bundle it.
The Ultimate Bundle includes:
- 30 minute resume review and recommendation by email (value $155.00) Author, columnist and globally renowned interview coach Kirsty Anne Ferguson preforms this detailed email review
- How To Structure a Powerful Cover Letter Guide (PDF)
- Best selling 'Interview Success Workbook' 72 pages of tools, rules and tasks to guide you in performing at your best during the interview. (value $85.50)
+ A 17-page PDF of Interview Questions
+ A 7-page PDF Explaining Group Exercises.
- 30 Minute One on One Mentor Session (value $155.00) via Zoom, SKYPE or Facetime
- 1 Hour One on One Interiview Coaching One hour, via skype, facetime or zoom, anywhere in the world. Bring the workbook concepts to life and finesse your stories, examples and delivery with our expert coaches guidance. (value $310.00)
You have one shot to make an impact at interview, and that's in a very short space of time. Our Workbook has sold thousands of copies since 2007 and has been updated again in 2020. It is loved by Executives, Managers, Tradies, Pilots, Fire Fighters, Accountants, Engineers, Retail Specialists, Graduate Candidates, Cabin Crew, Corporates, School Leavers and even celebrities!
- Your resume either gets you to interview or it doesn't, that makes it extremely important. It is marketing you, it is your first impression, make it count.
- You will find out how to talk about yourself in factual, powerful terms.
- You will find out how to identify your strengths and weaknesses and not make those weaknesses a deal breaker.
- How to answer 'tell me about yourself' without rambling.
- You will find out how articulate your goals and career plan effectively.
- How to structure an example.
- How to articulate why you want the job.
- Simple techniques in managing apprehension and calming that heart rate.
- How to handle any hiccups or hurdles you have faced in your career as well notes on negotiating, grooming and body language.
Order the Starter Bundle | Your Workbook will arrive by email with a link to the PDF download.
Send your current resume for review to: email@example.com
Here's to pursuing your next job with a powerful, purposeful plan.
"Look outside what you know and consider the possibilities"
Value Bundle 2 - Ultimate Interview Prep 22% Discount
Our Ultimate Interview Prep Bundle 2 is for those who are starting to prepare for any job interview (new job, promotion, apprenticeship, cadetship or part time job). It is for those who like to leave nothing to chance as they turn up the volume on their career progression, new job interview or career change.